Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor little man has again got a very bad ear which I noticed today. His left ear cleared up after the ABS and I started to put thornit in on a weekly basis.Today I noticed he was holding his ear very firmly to his head and looked 8O 8O and his ear is really badly inflammed :( and its now his right one. Have called the vets but they cannot see him till tomorrow night :(
His seasonal allergies are really playing him up atm poor boy :(

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Poor Dyson, hope his ears are are feeling better soon, I`m assuming you use the Thornit in both his ears?, I`ve heard its very good stuff and would have thought it wold have helped prevent further problem, he may have got a grass seed in it or something similar.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Sorry I missed your message Georgia - been out and about.

Hope he is feeling better soon - can the vets shed any light on what's causing it?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Poor boy Dyson. Skylar sends her sympathies as she has sore ears too at the moment.

{{{{{{{{{Get better soon Dyson}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well we have been to the vet as managed to get a cancellation :D
Poor man has been banned from swimming and has another infection. Again we have to give him ABS
BUT the lovely vet said what a handsome young chap Dyson was and said he was looking amazing :D so Dyson was a rather happy boy walking out (as we had to drag him in there)

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Poor thing. I know what you are going through. Sultans eyes, ears, and skin are going through hell at the moment. Roll on winter

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hope the AB`s do the job quickly and Dyson is back to his usual self soon, hope he`s not too disappointed at no swimming for a while :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts