Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome Henri. He's 3 months old, yellow and beautiful, and doing his statutory time in England before coming home with us to France where we live. He's staying in London at the moment. Love to hear from any other Lab owners in the north Limousin and south Centre Regions of France.

M

·
0 Posts
Marley waves to his brother and says when are you going to invite me for a holiday????

Safe journey when the time comes, au revoir mon frère!

Jayne

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marley and friends will be welcome anytime. You know why those two and Lex will always be special. This is Henri yesterday relaxing on the terrace of his London hotel

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hey my special man, we miss you sooo much, but I know you are not missing us.....far too busy with exploring your new home and friends.

So glad you are being a good boy, you always were here.

Lexi sends lots of bites to you, and she says that mum is still picking scabs from my coat from last week when we played hard!!!!

Take care my lovely man.

Lots of love and tickles

Auntie Trace xx

R

·
0 Posts
Hi Colin, Roxie also sends lots of love to her brother. Glad he's settled with you so well.

Beth and Roxiex

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi Colin and Henri and welcome to you both to LF :hello2: :hello2:

I hope you join up to let us all know how gorgeous Henri is doing :D He is one gorgeous boy :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Auntie Trace & Beth & Linda & ALL dogs but especially bros and sisses
Actually he's not taking any notice of me either cos he's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Was at park today. He loved it, chased ball, fetched sticks right back and was good on lead. Star boy! Of course we'll keep you posted. Thanks all for being so interested.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hello Henri & welcome to you & Colin to LF.

***Waves*** from your mate Bailey. I had loads of fun last week & I'm still catching up on my sleep :lol:

Have a lovely few weeks in London & have a safe journey home to France.

Suzanne & Bailey.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Colin and welcome to you and Henri, he`s a gorgeous lad, we`ve been hearing about him for a few weeks now and watching him grow, lovely to be able to keep on doing that :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts