Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get my shopping delivered to the door without bags, dump it in the lounge and then carry it through to the kitchen.

First Tucker would find an item to hold and 'look after' it while I moved items from one room to the other with Luna checking out all items for rip-open-ability!

Then Tucker began to wander around with an item and eventually a treat would tempt him over to me and he'd allow me to take the item as the treat wafted in front of his nose. Luna got whiff of treats and decided to hover and dance with intent.

Next Tucker began charging back into the lounge after his treat to find more 'treasure' to waggle around with. Luna just walked from one room to the next looking to trip me up so that hopefully the treat tin would fall on the floor... maybe?!

I can't take any credit for the behaviour in this video recorded yesterday though... Luna just decided a couple of weeks ago that carrying tins of sardines was fun!

PS From 'First' to the video yesterday is a time gap of 5 years! Why rush household chore training!?! :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
Well done Luna and Tucker! I think you need to watch your toes though Laura, you could end up with a broken toe if they drop a tin in the wrong place. Can you teach them to do the ironing too?

Reactions: Luna-Tuck

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I find piling up washing on a sofa will lead to Luna spreading it around and lying on it to squish it flat... if that counts as ironing?!

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Luna has never looked at a tin before I started to throw a couple of sardine tins in for an occasional treat for them! She defo knows that she likes them!

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pizza with just cellophane cover, bread of any sort, fruit and eggs are my job :)
And fresh meat stuffs LOL

Reactions: Buchanans

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is fabulous! When mine is delivered poor harvey gets shut out into the garden and Molly just wants to say hello to the delivery driver!

Please can you video them bringing the eggs in?

Ali

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts