Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

Few of you know that Frodo is good child...very well behaved and has not destroyed anything in my place....

Day before yesterday i went to my mom's with him...This is the first time i took him there on my one....

We entered mom's place he was so happy to see her and withing seconds his eyes went on her sandal and he jumped took it and ran away...I managed to free the poor victim but the other slipper were chewed to pieces beyond recognition lolz...After few seconds he joined us in kitchen and robbed a coconut and ran to to play with it....After few minutes he robbed mom's wooden elephant and ripped it into pieces :roll: ...(this cannot be my boy)...Dun know from where he managed to pinch a small carton and was merrily biting it into pieces...just to settle him i had got a new toy for him..i offered him his toy and he did not hold it for more tnen 5seconds 8O ....

He then went after mom's stuffed toys lolz picking them and running...and we behind him lolz.... Mom then placed all valubles high where he cud not reach...he was jumping but cud not reach... and then he leaped on the sofa... and was pulling the wind chimes :oops:

List of things destroyed at mom's is long.... and he did not let both of us sleep when he wanted to play... he learnt to jump on the bed and bite our ears 8O ....I'm tired typing all this....

But when we were back home he was my darling boy....Yesterday just seems to be nightmare not reality....

Well atleast now i know he's a LABRADOR lolz.....My mon calls him a smartie he keeps his home intact and destroys others lolz....

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW...the post is "helping my mom" coz i just realised he just helped my mom in getting rid of all unwanted stuff lolz.... :wink: :wink: ..he'z a good boy after all...

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Vidhya,

Wow what a day! Sounds like Frodo loved it at your mums house!! Loved it too much by the sounds of it!! lol 8O :D :D

That sure does show he's a true labrador at heart!

I love his photo, he's such a sweetie! How old is he now?

Any more news on whether or not you'll be able to come to the Get Together?

Hope you're having a great day in Mumbai, take care.

Bye for now,
Julie

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Vidhya
I see Frodo has a bit of the villian in side of him too heheh :lol:

well his true labrador has come out now beware he is a cleaver boy and can strike when u least expect it..... :D

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Vidhya,

Sounds like frodo has been trying to keep you and your mum fit...lol
They seem to love to pinch things they know they should'nt, must be part of the fun..lol

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi ..

Julie thanks..Frodo is either 6 or 7 months....we were told he'z born on nov 7 but the KCI ( i for india ) paper says Oct 7....Really confused here....i will be moving out of Mumbai for 2-3 months :? so my travel plans are all withheld...i'm gonna try my best to be there for the getgother coz i really want to be a part...Good luck to me :)

Lolz mel...i am extra cautious....

Yes cris i always wanted to lose that extra pounds from my tummy...its seems to be disappearing lolz.....J/K

hehehehe claris yeah a summer clean here....Or maybe he's was just demonstrating how labbies are in Uk :wink: My mom wud be in Uk by end of this month lolz....

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
:lol: Sounds like you had a very busy time at your mum's! Frodo seemed to have a very good time :lol:

Corbie would pull off bits off the in-laws plants in their house, but they've now puppy-proofed it, except for the garden and then I'm running about keeping him off the flower beds :lol:

Hard work sometimes aren't they - especially when you want them to be on their best behaviour?!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehehehe karen so true... when you want them in their best behaviour they have their way to let you down....like yesterday i was at the vet and wanted Frodo to lie down...despitegiving him the "down" command which he knows so well he was looking at me like a dumb idiot.... :cry: lolz....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts