Super Moderator
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad needed my help today

Charlie didn't help much

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
My dad dog sat Luna on Tues while Mum and I went shopping! She'd helped a lot in a similar way to Dudley!!!! She gets very worried when dad doesn't have a tennis ball by his feet at all times!!

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
:lol:

I think those pictures mirror the supervisor/helper role of the doggies in our house too. I quite enjoy having a helper :D (most of the time!)

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LOL, he`s just making sure those holes are in exactly the right place, of course the measurements have to be spot on too, love the giving dad a kiss at the end :lol: :lol: , As for Charlie Pup, he`s not daft, he gets the sofa to himself while Dudley`s helping out :lol:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Love the pictures :lol:
It's great when they decide to 'help' isn't it
Jester's idea of 'help' in the garden consists of digging up what my long suffering OH has just spent ages planting out.... 8O

?

·
0 Posts
Well his Dad obviously would never have managed all those tricky tasks without Supervision......Good Ol' Dudders to the Rescue :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
a very helpful boy that dudley! :lol:

and glad to see charlie delegated the over seeing to the youg pupster as he was too busy with his own thing/sleeping :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Charlie's got my fav job of them when there's DIY going on....lol, and good boy Dudley helpoing dad out..those holes would have been in the wrong place..lol

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
:lol: :lol: Love the pics!!!

Corbie was trying to help his dad with plastering at the weekend - and this weekend we're painting Corbs' "bedroom" ... should be interesting...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts