Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

When we picked are puppie Bean up at 8weeks old he had a little scar on the top of his head, the breeder said that he burned it on the heat lamp when he was very young.
She did say it would be OK and the hair would grow back. The hair has not and the scar has got bigger as Beans head has grown, there are a few sprouts of hair coming through and he still has his puppie fur on his head. I am hoping that his fur will cover it up or the adult hair will be strong enough to grow through.
Do any of you know of any cream that could help this I was thinking about putting E45 on it to help the scar and sofen the skin so hair can grow through, any help or advise will be appricated.
His scar is part of him and his face, are friends call him Tony Montanner ( Scarface ) it is part of his charecter but I would like it if I could do something to help to incouriege the growth of his hair on his scar.

Many Thanks

Sarah and Bean

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think aloe vera might help encourage the hair to grow back.

Scooby lost a small patch of hair on his side where the hair changes direction and it has stayed that way. (I didn't try putting anything on it as I didn't realise it wasn't going to grow back!!)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi.
Thank you for your reply, I will try Aloe Vera and let you know the progress.

Take Care Thanks. :D

Sarah and Bean
Tracey said:
I think aloe vera might help encourage the hair to grow back.

Scooby lost a small patch of hair on his side where the hair changes direction and it has stayed that way. (I didn't try putting anything on it as I didn't realise it wasn't going to grow back!!)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well i personal thing it should grow back as he is only very young and they dont stop growing till there 2yrs old
so its got a very good chance of the hair growing back
my youngest Bitch lost Macy ripped 2 of her nails of her left hind leg and the both grown back
Tracy xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts