Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot believe I find myself in his situation...

OH and I are going away Thursday-monday to a music festival and we are totally stuck for someone to look after Mac - it appears we both neglected to book our reguar sitter 8O

Does ayone have a solution? We are desperate!

Thanks in advance

Sara

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Other than looking through the phone book for sitters in your area I don`t know I`m sorry, hope you can find someone to step in for you.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
are there any LF'ers near you???

i very much doubt you'll find a reputable decent kennel at this short notice in August. so be very careful if you do find one with space and ask why!

fingers crossed u find someone :?

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
I'm with Kaladancer...

Isn't Tracey who has the kennels nearish to you? She seems to have a fantastic reputation from whats been posted on here....I live a bit too far away to have put mine in her kennels....

Hope you get something sorted

Eve neo and Bramble

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
I can't help, but whereabouts is Blackheath, in case I can think of someone that could. And where is the festival, maybe someone could suggest someone in that area to try?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
If thats Blackheath top end of Kent job, then I can help if your quick......I had a cancellation today so do have one space....I can send you a copy of the email cancelling if you like to know I am telling the truth.

Call me if you need me
01580 830892 or 07710 022344 mobile best as I am outside in kennels most of time at mo!!

Trace x

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Slightly OT - Tracey - where are you exactly....

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
What does OT mean...???

I am in between Hastings and Rye.....thats about the nearest I can explain! Not far off the main A21 if that helps!

Trace x

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Thanks

OT= Off Topic

And I know where you are when you say between Hastings and Rye...

Nice part of the world!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Tracy, i get why you put about the cancellation as we where only recently talking on LF about Decent Kennels never having space during august, so hence explaining why you do have one

Harriet
xx

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Yes Eve, its lovely here, we are 15 mins away from Battle.

Harriet..... yes we are full until we get a cancellation......and one lady didnt even bother to tell us she wasnt coming :evil:

The lady who cancelled this weekend did email me, and to be honest we can always fill the space, but any good kennels are full at this time of yr.

Trace x

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Oh Sarah we would happily have had Mac but we are away camping....I just don't think 3 doggies in our 4 man tent would work :lol:

If you don't get sorted with Tracy though let me know - we'd not see Mac homeless for the weekend :lol:

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys :)

We've managed to sort Mac - phew!

Our regular sitter will have him tomorrow night then he will stay with one of her boarders for 3nights, so that is a relief. We've never been in that situation and never want to again :?

Thanks Tracey and Basil xxxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts