Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm struggling to pick Bracken out of the pics in the Extras gallery :oops: :oops:

I keep looking at photo number 17 and thinking it's her.

Could those with chocs who were there have a look and see if you think it's your dog rather than mine?

I'm really not sure!

If it's not Bracken, I'd be interested to know who it is because whoever it is is a wee beauty :D

Thanks in advance peeps :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
:roll: I don't know either :oops:

I think the ears are too big to be Mole :roll:

edited to say I've just sat mole down next to the computer and it's not her, she's to skinny x

?

·
0 Posts
I wasn't even there but had to be nosey :oops: :lol: . Who did Di bring along with her, as it looks like it has sucked ears? Did she take Shine?

?

·
0 Posts
I reckon that's Shiney then....Just look at the crinkly sucked ears :wink: :lol: .

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Mmmmmmm......it has a look of Mouse about her, but more pointy and mature, so maybe it is Shiney, but then I don't know if Angela took photos of Di's dogs except the family shot. It's a puzzle!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I thought she looked Mousey to me but then she is Shiney's daughter..... so now I don't know! Definately not my friend's choccie, Tarka, though. Nor my Bert come to mention it!

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Not that I'm any expert on chocolates but I don't think it's Shiney - I took that photo when you guys were all having lunch, not long after we'd arrived and I don't think Di's dogs were around at that point were they?

The group shot of Di's two and Mouse was taken a few hours later after all the fun tests etc.

Don't suppose anyone can work out who is the very blurred person in the background of the photo, maybe that would be a clue.

Sorry, I did say people would have to identify their own dogs :lol:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do think it might well be Bracks. Her ears and jowls (sp?) look like that. I looked at the pics before and after it and figured it was taken at lunch time.

I'll be chuffed if it is Shiney and my wee Bracky wacky boo looks a little bit like her..... maybe I'll need to get my name down for a future tiny shiney :wink:

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Who is the dog in No 19? I am so sorry I don't remember names:oops: , but the choccie in that pic has the same ear crinkley bits.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i think the blurry person may be linzi (loulou)(lucy and zoe's mum)??? possibly. if this is any help.........

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
_Jac_ said:
Who is the dog in No 19? I am so sorry I don't remember names:oops: , but the choccie in that pic has the same ear crinkley bits.
That's Tarka I think - owned by Helen's friend - I don't think that's the same dog as the other one though? Her ears look longer to me :lol:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's the one who came first in the beginner group (I was robbed :lol: :lol: )

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Mo, it is Bracken, am sure now, give me a moment and I'll post another photo which I think will confirm that ...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts