Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.
I'm Jess, and I'm thirteen years old. I am getting a black labrador puppy in the middle of October, we visited the breeder and puppies at 3 weeks and 3 days old yesterday and we are visiting again in 2 weeks to choose our puppy. It will be a bitch and we are going to call her Inca. I will be primarily raising the puppy by myself, my mum has told me she will be my responsibility and I am crazy about dogs!
Thanks.
Jess.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
hello jess, welcome to lf, i bet you cant wait to bring inca home, and i am looking forward to hearing more and seeing some pics maybe

sheila and zak

·
Premium Member
11,599 Posts
Hello and welcome to LF.I was like you at your age,but my Parents wouldn't let me have a dog.So i used to take out a neighbours dog out.It is a big responsibility owning a dog,i am sure you will enjoy every moment.Good luck. :) :)

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Hi and welcome Jess, I bet you can't wait to bring Inca home can you? :D I'm sure you two will get on like a house on fire and have many happy years ahead of you :D

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
:wave: hi Jess and welcome to LF from me and the gang :D

You are a very lucky girl getting your own pup ,look forward to hearing all about her :D

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Hello and welcome to LF The first dog i ever had off my own when i was 15 years old and my dad and my mum got that for my Christmas and now this is my second dog but i be having a 3rd one to come :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts