Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

I Am Mariska from holland and i am married and have 6 dogs 4 labradors without pedigree :( and 2 with pedigree

we do shows with the 2 who have a pedigree and my husband is going to the training voor hunting

the dogs without a pedigree are only housedogs and wenn the die we hope the get beautiful new dogs back but only with a pedigree we dont make the mistake to get them without because we have learn now why it is importent to know the back ground of the dog

hope you understand my englisch i know it is not well but mabey i can learn do better also with this form

greets mariska

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Hi Mariska, your English is very good :flower: Much better than my Dutch! :)

None of my dogs have a pedigree as they are all rescues but they are loved just as they would be if they did have one, ie very much :D

Look forward to seeing photos of all your dogs.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Hello Mariska, and welcome to LF :D

I've got two pedigree girls, and have had rescues in the past without pedigrees.

It would be lovely to see some photos of your dogs when you have time to upload some of them.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi Mariska

Welcome to Lab Forums. We are a mad bunch, but fun and all share the love of our dogs!

You can post and read many sections without paying, but some sections (the best) can only be seen if you subscribe. It is only 10 GBP. See the icon on the home page

Gerry and Beetlexx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok here al all my sweet labradors

hope you all like them hahahaha

this is me and lu-kay

this is our Djoy

MG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd18/smousje2007/DSC_0007.jpg[/IMG]

this is Angel (Optima ex Chelsea)

this is our little princes Kaylee

this is Joey he is the oldest one and love to work

and as last My Big boy Bas ( Bas van de Roozerakkers)

greets mariska

1 - 13 of 13 Posts