Labradors Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to the forum but have been evesdropping for a few months since we adopted Lucca, our lovely Chocolate labrador boy, at the end of September. I've got so much good advice from the forum and Lucca has really benefited from it as we both grew up with dogs but have never had our own before. He lives with me and my OH and is enjoying his first Christmas so much. In fact, he seems to enjoy everything in his life - meals, treats, walks, sleeps, other people, other dogs, puppy training, toys...

I'm struggling with getting photos in my posts, but I think these links to the photo galleries might work. There are two pictures, one of him the day we got him at 9 weeks and one at around 17 weeks. My signature picture is the most recent pic of him.

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/modules/Photo_Gallery/albums/choccielabs/Lucca_on_the_rug.thumb.jpg

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/modules/Photo_Gallery/albums/choccielabs/On_the_mat_2.thumb.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Think I've worked out how to add the photos now.

Thanks to all of you for your welcome messages and to the kind person who uploaded the photos for me. Now I'm struggling to re-size them as they look very small! Any advice much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hello and Welcome to LF.

Lucca looks lovely and so handsome.

With regards making your photos bigger, if you go into your gallery and click on one of the photos it then makes it the only one on the screen and larger. There is a link at the top right hand side of that frame where you can resize your photo.

Hope you understand this as I am not very computer literate I am affraid. If you are still having problems you can look in the help section or someone else may be along who will be able to help.

Looking forward to more photos in due course.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks very much. Everyone here is so helpful. Now I'm getting the hang of it. Hope I'm not boring everyone with even more pics!! I tend to get a bit carried away with the camera.

Here's my boy showing more musical talent than I have...

...and being brave in the cold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts