Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm Sarah, owned by Coco :roll: . I'm hoping to get a puppy at the end of July so I'm trying to find out about reputable breeders. Coco is 8 and has the most wonderful nature so I'm hoping she'll make a good role model!

Hoping I'll get some good advice here :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
HI
Welcome maybe the breeder of Coco could help you with another puppy. Otherwise if you go to The Labrador Retriever Club site and Heather Wiles-Fone is the lady who colates the puppy list Good Luck Meg

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello again,

Thanks for all your welcomes, it's been a bit of a week for that.... as I said, I was looking for a puppy to bring home at the end of July but decided that was silly since it would mean she wouldn't actually be allowed out most of the time I was off for the holidays. So - cutting a long story short - yesterday we bought home Darcy, our new addition.

So far Coco has been ok, when we got home and Darcy was introduced to her she started drooling really badly and then again this morning when Darcy came out of her pen which seems kind of strange?! But, she wags her tail and seems pretty interested so I'm confident that within a few days she will be fine. She keeps watching Darcy and if she's doing something naughty she looks at me as if to say 'come on then - you wouldn't let me get away with that'!!!

I had forgotten how much hard work this puppy thing is though. I was up at 5am cleaning poop up from her pen.....can certainly think of better ways to spend a Sunday morning :roll:

Sarah

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hi congratulatios on the new edition to your family,what colour is darcy?

Look forward to hearing all about Darcy & Coco.

Margaret

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi sarah
congratulations on your new baby. darcy is a lovely name. im sur coco will soon adjust to having a pesky youngster in the house :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts