Labradors Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My Fiancé and I bought a Chocolate Lab at the beginning of May. His name is Woody and was born on 8th Dec 2004. We bought the little fella from a family who admitted they couldn’t keep him. The husband worked away for 2 weeks of the month and the wife couldn’t walk him because of her bad back. They had him for two months.

He has settled in well, follows us around everywhere, wants to know what everything is, and what everybody is doing. He is very playful, loves to run around in circles and loves squeaky toys!

I have lots of questions in my mind that I’ll have to put down in the relevant threads etc.

This looks like a great site, glad we found it :)

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Welcome to the forums I am sure you will find your questions answered quickly or already on the forum..

have fun this place is a wealth of knowledge..

:D

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi,

welcome to LabForums, it certainly is the place to answer almost any questions on Lab ownership! Woody sounds like he's fitting in well at your home,

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the site!

As everyone else has said, I'm sure you'll find a lot of answers to the questions you've got on here. Everyone is very helpful and have some good tips and hints - mostly gained through experience - and that's always better than any book can give you! :lol:

Suzanne

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hello

and welcome to the labforums ask anything you want and there will be someone who can offer advice/tips or help and support cute pics :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcome
so glad Woody has settled well. Hope you find this site enjoyable as we all do Regards Meg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks

Thanks everyone, now on to posting some questions about walking, leads, riding in cars, food, teeth, vets, chips, training, playing etc.

I'll try and post them in the correct forum!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hi Martin!

Welcome to the forums - like everyone has said I am sure you will find all answers to your questions on here somewhere!! We mostly all have the 'Been there done that t-shirt' on some topics!!

Sarah, Charlie and Izzie :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts