Labradors Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hiya and welcome cindy

im sorry to hear about the 2 lost puppys :( how old is honey? was the birth of her puppys difficult for her? glad the remaining pups are doing well will you be ready to feed them if mum refuses??

were are mum and pups kept? how is she with the soft muzzle on her?

brandy had a litter of 9 pups nearly 4 years ago but she was a excellent mum i had to hand feed 1 from 2 days after birth as it couldnt latch on her brothers and sisters were pushing her out the way..lol. she had 8 black and 1 yellow

look forward to seeing pictures :p

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
awww poor honey how stressful for her well im pleased things have calmed down for her now :p its amazing how quickly the pups grow from one day to the next ..i take it this will be her last litter? as you say she is getting on a bit now :p ..lol..

brandy had to have a c-section as her womb was to low down or the canal something along them lines..lol.. so we didnt get all the messy parts of the birth i was worried about her scar though as the pups were always clawing her for milk but she coped extremly well i was so pleased and proud of her :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.