Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just joined but have regularly read posts. I live in Northumberland and have a 9 year old black Labrador called Ace, he was a rescue from Dogs Trust and I’ve had him for 5 years. I’ve also just got a yellow Labrador called Bailey, he’s 11 weeks old, training going quite well. I lost my Chocolate boy last year aged 14 years and I miss him terribly every day. Hopefully Bailey will also fill the gap for Ace who misses him as well.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, I've joined and left and rejoined a couple of times, I'm like a bad penny. I've currently got the four Labradors (three brown and one black) and the two non-Labradors (flat coated retriever and a rescue foxhound).

·
Administrator
20,646 Posts
Welcome. I was just sitting here one day and suddenly found I was sat in the middle of the forum!! ;)
I have two Labradors at the moment, but sadly the day is fast approaching when there will only be one. Amy is fast approaching 15 and is very frail

John :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hi and welcome. Two black Labs here. Lucan 10.5 who suffers with multiple inflammatory health problems and not doing too well at the moment, then there's the 3 yr old hooligan, Ash, who's a real sweetheart... most of the time.LOL

Reactions: BobMonument

·
Premium Member
11,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to LF.We have a black Labrador called Martha,she is 5 and a half years old.We lost our lovely chocolate bitch [Tara] 4 years agoMiss her every day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts