Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ! My name is Rayt! To me 3,5 years.Accept please me in it friendly labradorskuyu family.Very much khochet'sya on a forum to associate with the English colleagues.

On a photo I and my owner!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Hi Rayt and welcome to Labrador Forums. :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Rayt and welcome to LF, hopefully I`m right in thinking Rayt is the gorgeous lab in the picture :D

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Hello to Rayt and owner!! :sunny:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dear friends and your labrodetki! Thank you very much for warm hospitality!
Raskazhu a bit about Rayte.Ìû from Russia live in Moscow.Ðàéòèê 1 year lives for me.To it he lived for other owners.But for a number of reasons .oni is forced were to give up him and wanted to give on service in a militia on your it will be in a police.
But turned out so.That this nice dog appeared for me.To it I had dogs,no Labrador first.I want to say very clever and excellent dog.I do not spare that this nice dog appeared for me.For us many friends are among Labrador and other breeds of dogs.To me very much liked to look.As my nice friend of zabavlyaet'sya with them in a game.In general labrador-luchshaya dog in the world.
I think to many forumchanam interestingly will be with us to associate as well as to us with you.Once again very thankful all.Many thanks.Let us be friends and communicate.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I think your were very lucky that Rayt found you or you found him :D , whichever it was, well done for giving him his forever home :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Здравствуйте Rayt,
Я надеюсь, что это имеет смысл для вас, как я с помощью сервиса онлайн-перевод. Добро пожаловать на сайт вашего Лабрадоре выглядит замечательно.

Я посетил Россию много лет назад с Британских Королевских военно-морского флота, русского народа были очень теплые, дружеские и предложить, как я надеюсь, что нам будет полезным для вас на этом сайте.

Спасибо!

Hello Rayt,
I hope this makes sense to you as I'm using a online translation service. Welcome to the site your Labrador looks wonderful.

I visited Russia many years ago with the British Royal Navy, the Russian people were very warm, friendly and inviting, I hope that we will be as helpful to you on this website.

Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And Mary many thanks! We know another doggy from our nursery.Which lived 4,5 years for owners.Call him Efrat. result he became him not needed.They him at the beginning sent to school of leaders.There he did not pass examination.Then he was sold to the dealers of dogs.The name was even changed him.Well he was taken by kind people.He now for them.
for them lived the floor of year they called his Erik, but when hostess for the sake of lyubopytsva perelazila all internet on sobachim forums.It understood that he not Erik and Efrat.À sold to it him as a puppy.And to him actually there are 5,5 years.Unfortunately in our country of such people very much kotrye betray the friends and people of korye do dirty money thereon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tobias! Thank you very much. Unfortunately in Great Britain was not not time.I think that everywhere is good people.Including in your country.Intercourse.Ëþáîâü to our brothers does not have scopes less.I think that we here registered for a long time certainly if you neprotiv.Êîíå÷íî to me more comfortable with you to communicate on russki.Ñïàñèáî! With kind regards!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Excuse me! I can wrong in grammar on angliyski .nikogo to offend and be rude to nobody wanted

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sorry Rayt I meant that your friends dog 'Erik' had a rough time. Don't worry about grammar and language I spend a lot of time trying to write in Danish. 8O Blimey that isn't much fun! :?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Moscow I have never been there, I went to Baltisk the big Soviet Naval Base, is that still part of Russia? I don't remember much I drank too much Vodka great times! :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts