Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

my name is Toos and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm 32 years old and I'm married and have 2 children (adopted from Taiwan). I have 2 yellow labs. My oldest one is Neelix, full name CH Precious Neelix van 't Chielewout, 3 years old and Dutch Champion. He's also a good field dog and have ceveral diploma's for the hunting part. His mother has the famous Rocheby lines in her pedigree and his father is from the Dickendall lines.
Our new kid on the block is Bonus, full name Extremely Cute de L'Etang Balancet. He is a son of Brockburrow Cassanova in Linjor for me a great dog with the most beautifull head I have ever seen. For me he has a great pedigree with lovely lines. I really love this dog and he stole my heart for the first time I saw him on the Crufts. So when I got the opportunity to get a son of him from this breeder I could not say no :D

I hope to read more about some offspring of this beautifull boy!!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
hi nand welcome to LF, I think I`m right in saying that Brockburrow Casanove in Linjor is owned by a member here :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi & Wecome to LF

I agree with you Cassa is an absolutely gorgeous dog :D :D :D

I have a Linjor pup too (although not from Cassa), they are lovely, with great temperaments

Kate XX

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you very much. I was told that the owner of Cassa is or was a member here. But the last thing I saw was that she was here in april I believe...

OUr little Bonus is now 3 months old but he has a great character. And the most beautifull and sweet head. He is a little eye cather.

Our Neelix is a once in a lifetime dog...So full of power, and devotion. So true and honoust.

He and Bonus are best friends all ready!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts