Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, its my first time on here and I just wanted to introduce myself, im Mel and im TJlabs little sister, well kind of!! its certainly her fault ive got 3 lovely labs and as she said now have a litter of 8 babies!! Tracy gave me first 2 dogs, Millie who is 9 tomorrow and is very much my daughters dog as I was 7 months pregnant when I had millie at 8 weeks old! I then did it again, I had Secret who is also a shollamy lab 3 years later when i was pregnant with my son!
3 years ago I was lucky enough to be able mate Secret with Deeds and they had Puzzle who is our fantastic mum today (no im not having another baby to go with this one!!!!) I will post some pictures on here as soon as ive worked out how (its taken me a week to sort my membership out!)
Puzzle is turning out to be a fantastic mum and she has a picture of her boyfriend Bailey on the wall (not that she could bring herself to look at it when she was in labour!)
So come and say Hi and if any ones got any tips on helping get puzzles poo solid again do let me know!!!!!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi, welcome to LF & congratulations.
I've just got a Stori pup from Tracy :) , so my boy is a relation to Puzzle :)

Can't wait to see some pic's of the puppy's.

No tips for Puzzle, but I hope it sorts itself out soon for you.

x

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hey little sis you made it.....!!!! Well done.

Once you have sorted out how to post pics you can show me!! Bless Lorna, she always posts my pics for me, and Linda, bless her, has emailed me how to do it and keeps hinting to me to have a go but I havent had time to sit and work it out yet!!!

Looking forward to seeing the babies again on wednesday and doing my night up with them!! Hope Puzz is better by then too!!

Laters

Trace xx

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi Mel and welcome to LF :hello2: :hello2:

Seen pictures of Puzzle's babies and mum and pups are stunning :D If you need the instruction on how to post pics, I can forward it to you too if you like :wink:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Mel and welcome to LF, now your subscribed you can make an album in the LF Galleries to keep pics of Puzzle and co in, you can then show them in posts :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hi Mel, I hope Puzzle is better soon. It may still be all the afterbirths she ate, after all there were a few! 8O :D Kisses to Puzzle and kids from proud dad Bailey and I hope to see the pups soon :D

Trace x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts