Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is appro

im married 44 a female and three grown up kids two grandchildren and the 3rd due 11th may

i have two labs one black male called bill age 4
and one chocolate bitch named sheba aged 2
me and bill do obedience and showing

sheba is a couch potatoe hates both disaplines but still plenty of time
still haven't given up on her contray to what she thinks :lol:

but due to health matters husband and i that is :) not bill
we have had 18months off
but hoping to start again very shortly :D

hope to talk soon
bye for the mo
appro

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Appro

Welcome to Lab Forums! Your labs sounds lovely and I look forward to hearing more about them and seeing some piccies!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, I'm new as well. Should be picking up my little Lab girls next weekend (already have 4 great Danes).

I'm expecting my first grand child on May 11th. Won't see him though (they know it's a boy) as my son & daughter in law live in Australia :(

Debbie :)

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Appro,

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to hearing more about your labs. I have a yellow lab called Ben, he can be a lazy so 'n' so sometimes too. :D

Cristina

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi appro welcome to the forums :)

would love to see pics of ben and sheba
i thought all labs had a couch potatoe in them..lol..

choccy labs and obedience dont go together..lol. tessa my late choccy was as thick as pig poo..lol. now we have another choccy rosze 7 1\2mths we took her to the beach a few weeks back now along with our black lab brandy who is 6yr rosze ran off to meet another lab a golden male we screamed and screamed till we were blue in the face but she wouldnt leave this golden lab alone in the end hubby had to go get her and the man said you got a choccy lab they got no brains..lol..i do feel sorry for the chocolate variety of lab..LOL..brandy on the other hand can do no wrong..lol..

hope to chat with you soon :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
HI
Welcome to the forum. Do you show seriously or just for fun?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello new to site

hi
every one thank you for such a warm welcome
and what about that then both expecting :lol: on the same day
grandchildren that is :lol:

my choc lab sheba thick as pig poo also but never mind

picking up your lab girls and you have great danes i bet you have your hands full lol :lol:

showing started off as seriouse but got put off by a few in the same breed
so nerves got the better so continued with the showing and it just became for fun in the end 1 show now and then but looking back should have ignored it all

bill did ok numerouse 1sts in puppy and got best pup
also 4th in group at bridlington spa
and so i took him to a gundog club show and he got 2nd out of 11 and 2nd out of 9 in undergraduate and junior

then i was not well long after that so we gave up until now
but am seriouse about restarting the showing with him i know he will never win crufts but he is my star

but i do know he will do well in the obedience has he has won an exempt obedience show and he is bronze certificated for obedience and backed by the east riding of yorkshire county council for temprement and obedience so i do know he can go far
if i pursue his talent in the obedience ring
which i will be doing very shortly

will post pickies as soon as possible when sorted out how to put them on the site LOL
talk to you all again soon
lv
appro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts