Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Lindsay,I'm 22 and live in Portsmouth. I have a chocolate Lab 8 months old, called cookie.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi
welcome to the forums hope you find this site fun and interesting my name is clair :) i have a black lab called brandy would love to see a pic of your pup on the gallery :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Lindsay,

Welcome to Labforums. :D

Good to have you & Cookie join us, can't wait to see a photo of Cookie, and what a great name! I'm sure it suits him perfectly!

You'll meet alot of new friends on here i'm sure, and share many experiences - have fun, and i look forward to chatting to you more.

Kind Regards

Julie
Aka Bradleysmum

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hi Lindsay,

Welcome!

I have a choc lab who is nearly 4 months old (on 7 March) called Corbie. A mad pup!

Although I now live in Scotland, I used to live near Portsmouth all my life! :D Grew up in Emsworth and then moved to Whiteley, near Fareham 3 years ago before moving north of the border. I still travel south to visit my family and my sister lives in Southsea.

I was at Gun Wharf just before Christmas - Is that spinniker (? spelling) tower finished yet?!!! :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone

Thanks for the welcome wil put some pictures of cookie up once i figure it out how to make them smaller,
karen The spinnaker tower is almost finished, Alhough I have only lived in portsmouth for past 3 and half years, Originally from Manchester.

Photos will be up soon

Lindsay

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello

Have managed to put a few photos of cookie in the lab photos section
enjoy- shes a cutey

Lindsay

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..yes she sure is a cutie reminds me of when my tessa was that young she past away nov last year with cancer i think the choccy labs are my favourite although brandy my black lab (who is looking at me right now..lol) is adorable and i couldnt do without her at all ..lol..oh ok so i love all the labs..lol..

clair

1 - 9 of 9 Posts