Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Dexter, Cream Labrador 10yrs
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my Names Stuart i have a 10 years old cream Labrador hes my world because hes the link between me and my Late partner named Claire, unfortunately he seems to have a small growth

on his head im really worried as my last chocolate lab died from a Mast Cell Cancer, i have been told its not that thank god!

The growth seems to be irritating him he claws it from time to time and makes it bleed but it grows back do any of you wonderful people know what it is and put my mind to rest.

Thank you

stu
image-20210525_210502.jpg

·
Administrator
21,414 Posts
Could be a little wart, or even a skin tag. At 10 years old many Labradors start to collect little lumps and bumps, mostly nothing to worry about.

·
Premium Member
9,044 Posts
My choc girl has one in an identical place. My vet said if I wanted to, they’d remove them if she was being sedated or having a GA for something else. If it’s bothering him perhaps ask your vet if removing it might be an option.

·
Registered
Dexter, Cream Labrador 10yrs
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My choc girl has one in an identical place. My vet said if I wanted to, they’d remove them if she was being sedated or having a GA for something else. If it’s bothering him perhaps ask your vet if removing it might be an option.
Thank you all may see the vet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts