Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is sue and i am the proud owner of three labs a chocy lab called rosie a black lab called liberty and a yellow lab called kerrie.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Sue,

Welcome to the Forum. I only have 1 lab & that seems like a handful to me. How do you manage?

Have you got any pix? You will have to post them in the gallery although I don't know which section you will put any pix of all 3!! 8)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
h.i brian iam lucky that my husband sam is retired and at home all day. i am up with the girls at 5oclock every morning christmas as well.asyou can see i am not very good on the conputer but i am getting there back to the girls as i call them rosie my chocy is 5 years old and the boss libby is 4 in about 2weeks time and kerrie is 2 i visted the breeder with rosie and libby and ended up buying kerrie who was 1 year old had a few problems with her but she is fine now my daughter also has libbys sister brenda and has just had brendas daughter rhianne of the breeder an early wedding presant

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
hi my name is sue and i am the proud owner of three labs a chocy lab called rosie a black lab called liberty and a yellow lab called kerrie.
Hi Sue,

Good to have you join us here at labradorforums, welcome. :D

A yellow, a chocolate & a black lab hey, fantastic!

I bet your house is filled with fun & laughter. :)

Enjoy the site, i look forward to chatting to you soon.

Regards,

Julie
Bradleysmum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts