Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Today I had a lovely day at Summerfields Primary School, I spent the whole day there with Bethan and all her friends. The Teacher Miss Vine introduced me to all the class and Beth told them about my adventures and where I am from.

Miss Vine has said that on monday she will show the whole class our web site and let the children see my photo's of where I have been and what I have been upto. So it could be the first school to become a member of the forum..woof

Beth introduced me to my new friend Honey when we got home....

We decided to that after a long day we would all have a play in the garden....

I even got a go on the big trampoline.....

But I got a bit too excited and managed to get myself suck :oops: I had to get Ben to push me out....

Don't worry Ben managed to push me out, and now I'm off for a rest.

Julie and Dave you have done a great job with the new forum keep up the good work....woof

Barco xxxx

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Barco, bet you loved all the attention that the children at the school gave you - did you learn anything while you were there?!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hello Barco...

Lucky you... you got to go to school... :D & meet new buddies... I was wondering did ben accompany u as i do not see him in the pictures or was ben busy pinching socks :wink:

Hugs n Kisses

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Vidhya if you look behind me stuck in the trellis you will see ben pushing me out...woof :oops:

Paul, I did learn a few things as the class was learning about V.E. Day, I also watched the class do there maths work too... I will be a really clever dog soon.. :D

Barco

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi Barco....

Oh i thought that pic with ben pushing you from back was taken at home :D ... So did you get any home assignments from school.....

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Barco

Blimey a school dog, did you manage to swipe some treats from the kids cos if Hershey was there he would have :lol:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi Barco

Bet you have had a great week with Ben and his family :) and you went to school with Bethan too, lucky you with all those children to lick :)

Hope you have a safe journey to your next destination

woof! Buster

woof! for Ben too

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Looks like you have a girlfriend too Barco - Honey!

Glad to hear you had a nice time at school and am enjoying reading about all your antics!

Woof Woof!

Smudgey
X

1 - 8 of 8 Posts