Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a wonderful, gorgeous labrador called Lucas, he is three years old and very big. We are so pleased we chose him, I cannot remember life without him. This is a great web site and I am sure we will be logging in regularly. :)

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Lucas43, welcome to the LabForums site - a site full of almost all the info that a Lab owner needs, and if there isn't an article relating to your question, just ask - somebody on here will know!! :lol:
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! :D

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi there and welcome :D
yes it is a good site. its one big happy family and gets the balance just right :lol: :lol: fun and games and always some one to listen and help with any problems.
have fun and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcom. Someone here will help with any problem. If they do not know will point you in the right direction Regards Meg

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hi Lucas43

Welcome to the forums

I'm sure you will find it friendly & very educational on the subject of Labradors.

Margaret

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Lucas and welcome to the mad dog house!! Great fun had by all in here and we also learn alot about our Labbies

Have fun

Sam & Corrie

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Hi Lucas,welcome to the very addictive forum,there will always be someone to help on hand,have a great time here!!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi there...

Welcome to the forum... Oh yes this place rocks.... looking forward to hear more about Lucas....

Regards

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi there and welcome!

Lucas sounds lovely! I look forward to hearing all about him and seeing some piccies.

You will love this site! An absolute must for lab owners and the friendliest place on the 'net!

All the best,
Nic
X

1 - 11 of 11 Posts