Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'd like to introduce my 3yo Lab, Red. A very energetic and clever boy with a lot of love.

He is not trained to work, more has a bit of an easy life of exploring.

I was hoping for some help from someone with more knowledge than myself. I have attached an image of what I believe to be his father's pedigree (Drakeshead), but I can not make head or tail of it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I am also trying to track down his siblings - born 24th March 2018 in Essex (all black litter). If any of you see this, please get in touch!

Thanks, Jess & Redmond

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Hello,

I'd like to introduce my 3yo Lab, Red. A very energetic and clever boy with a lot of love.

He is not trained to work, more has a bit of an easy life of exploring.

I was hoping for some help from someone with more knowledge than myself. I have attached an image of what I believe to be his father's pedigree (Drakeshead), but I can not make head or tail of it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I am also trying to track down his siblings - born 24th March 2018 in Essex (all black litter). If any of you see this, please get in touch!

Thanks, Jess & Redmond
Hello and welcome to the group, the dam is a bitch called Coppers Clover and the pups from the litter were named:

Cecil Blake
Popcorn Boom
Tillingham Boy
Peach Squash
Lenny Thomas
May Dotty
Tarquin Humphrey
Clovers Bluebell

If you go onto the kennel club website, click on health and dog care, and then scroll down to health test result finder, you can input the name of any dog and it should bring up details for you. It won't have any personal information on there, but you can look through the pedigree and health test results on there. I'm sure when John see's your post he'll be able to tell you a lot more about the pedigree, I notice Pocklea Remus appears numerous times on the sire's side, haven't had chance to look on the dam's side yet, but spotted him at least four times in that half of the pedigree. Drakeshead buy in a lot of dogs, so you will find the Drakeshead affix at the end, indicating they've bought that dog in, so have a very diverse breeding kennels.

·
Administrator
21,294 Posts
A lot of the breeding of Saffron Buster is local to me. Graham Roberts of the Riversway kennel. Dipplelodge the affix of Barbara Kuen. I used to train with Barbara when her Dolbrenin Sian and my Anna were both puppies, She almost made Sian up to Champion, winning one open Trial and although gaining several more places that second win alluded her. Endacott Soames was bred by a friend, Anne Courtier and sold to Graham Roberts. Levenghyl Silvercloud of Drakeshead eas bred by Peter Bates and sold to Sandra Halstead. Craighorn Bracken was bred and trialed by Tom Smith in Scotland, won the International Gundog League Retriever Championship and was also the grandsire of my Amy. Priesthill is another local, the affix of Martin Baughan. Leadburn is the affix of Billy Steel senior in Scotland and Brocklebank John and Sandra Halstead's son John Halstead junior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts