Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Burleys!

Yours is a wonderful story and truly an inspiration. It's great for you that you've taken this trip of a lifetime and can enjoy your time together so much.

And great for us that you got Bradley along the way! Lab Forums has become a haven for so many and we've all made some great friends here.

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi julie, dave and bradley
thank you so much for sharing your story with us all. you are an inspiration to every one. they say theres a reason for every thing and without your travels you would not have found your bradley and without him we would not have had this brilliant site.
thanks

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Julie and Dave,

Thank you for sharing your story with us, it is truly an inspiration.
Hope you enjoy your trip, and thankyou so much for all your hard work with this site. Thanks to you both I have lots of great new friends. :D

Take care
Cristina & Benson

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hi

Well done for getting our 'home' (aka 'the Kennel' - aka 'the forums'!) up and running again :wink:

It's great to hear how Bradley has changed your lives and hope your return to the UK soon will be a very happy ocassion and I hope he'll like his new homeland :D

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Julie, Dave and Bradley,

Thank you so much for sharing your love of Labradors with us, and bringing us all together :)

Take care,

Fay :)

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello Julie, Dave and Bradley,

Thank you for bringing usall back together again and sharing your lovely heart rendering story with us all. :(
Bradley certainly has got a couple of lovely owners who are able to give him that part of the world to share. :( :)
My other half know how you feel as he has been down a similar road, when he had a stroke 18 years ago, and he is starting this year to build himself a trike and travel Scotland next year. :eek:

Good luck for the future :)

Colette, Ellie,Coral,Tara and Riva

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi Julie & Dave...

Everything in life is pre-destined.... You were to get Bradley and you have him...We were destined to meet you and everone out here and you created the Lab Forum....

Thank you for creating this labbie world for us.... Its special and thats why i'm planning to come for the get togther...People out here think i'm mad for attending the get-together lolz...But the ones who are not here will never know....

Thank You

·
Registered
126 Posts
What a wonderful story - you have given inspiration and pleasure to so many people and without your site in the last week I would have been floundering in Labby Puppy Land :roll:

We wish you happiness and good health for many years to come.

PS only found the site a week ago but already feel at home and have had so much support and advice - Thanks for all your efforts x :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts