Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

my name is **** and my wifes name is Aoife. We have a 9 month old, male, choc Labrador called Schuey. This is our first dog and we can't beleive how great it is to have him around the house. I grew up with dogs (on my aunties farm) and have always loved them but Aoife has always been a bit nervy around dogs - she has totally changed now thanks to Schuey. We got Schuey when he was about 4 months old, so he was quite big and all he wanted to do was play (and still does), I think that's what changed Aoife - all dogs really want is a bit of fun and attention.

Anyway, I'll try and get some photos up later on. For now I need to go and ask a few health Q's.

Cheers,

PS. Anyone else from Ireland?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi ****, Aoife & of course Schuey!

Welcome to Labforums. :D

It's great to have you join us, i haven't yet spoken to any other members from Ireland - where in Ireland are you from?

We have a 10 month old Lab called Bradley, who is also full of mischief, they're like bouncy balls aren't they! I'm glad Aoife isn't so nervous now around dogs, i was the same to be honest before we got Bradley. I look forward to seeing some photos of Schuey, he sounds lovely.

Hope you have a great time on the site, and maybe you'll meet someone else from Ireland!

All the best for now,

Julie

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome Julie,

we're from a small town called Duleek in Co. Meath, it is about 35 miles north of Dublin airport. It's a nice, quite village with loads of fields to go rambling in. Schuey loves going in and out of ditches and bushes and fetching sticks out in the fields.

We had 4 to 5 inches of snow a few days ago, he didn't know what was going on but had great fun investigating!

Talk soon and I'll try to get some pics up over the weekend.

Cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts