Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all and please say Hi to my adorable new puppy CoCo. She is 12 weeks old and I have owned her just over a week.

I sadly lost two of my dogs this year, one collie to a tragic accident and my elderly JRT to the inevitable PTS decision. That left just my little 5 year old Patterdale (type!) terrier, she was very lonely and very quiet since losing her companions. :cry:

We have had labradors before, many years ago, but never a chocolate one. We are both retired now so figure we have plenty of time to exercise and train a boisterous young lab, remind me I said that in a few weeks when I am tearing my hair out and exhausted! :lol:

I am sure I will be picking your brains and asking many boring and daft questions, as my memories of raising young labs have all but faded now, so please bear with me. I look forward to gettting to know you all and of course, all your lovely labs too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the welcome, I shall now go and read every bit of information concerned toilet training that I can find on here! :wink:

·
Administrator
20,493 Posts
Welcome to LF. It's never easy loosing a much loved friend, but CoCo wont give you time to dwell on the past. :)

Regards, John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you again for the welcome. John you are so right, she is healing my broken heart with every day she is here. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts