Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, We are Ray,Linda, Cassie & Wendy Living in Fishguard West Wales. We Love Labs, we have had Cassie for about 5 years now,she is a Rescue Lab with Epilepsey,she is a 10 year old Golden and very affectionate,she loves ALL humans with NO exeptions.Wendy is a Black 2 year old with very bad Hip-dysplasia,and has a more suspicious nature (We are a couple of 'Old crocks' too).
We 'Retired' here 18 months ago,from Bedfordshire and LOVE it.
The girls love the beaches (some are closed to dogs in the summer,but not all.) Wendy is a pedigree and we bought her as a companion for Cassie,but we made all the classic mistakes and have found in the last six months or so that she has very bad hips,we make sure that she isn't in pain and she is on Glucosamine to keep the Arthritis at bay. But we love her to bits, and her and Cassie are the best of friends.So we are ALL on tablets i'm afraid (pity there isn't a Doggy NHS !!!) Regards Ray & Linda

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi There Ray, Linda, Cassie & Wendy!

Welcome to the site :D

Sounds like you retired to a lovely part of the country, and i bet Cassie & Wendy love the freedom of the beaches - how nice! We toured all around the UK and visited Fishguard and the surrounding areas, before coming out to Europe. 8) I do like Wales, alot, we have family who live on the border, in a place called Ross On Wye, it's all very scenic around there!

Sorry to hear about Wendy's hip problem, there are a few members on the site who have labs experiencing the same or similar problem.

I hope that you enjoy the site, and look forward to chatting to you again, and hearing more about your girls.

Regards

Julie

·
Registered
421 Posts
The lights of Kilgetty

Fishguard is a lovely place!

Each year we have a family camping holiday near Tenby and surrounds.

Barney the black lab loves it on the fantastic beaches down there, especially Barafundal Bay...which it truly breath taking...( well if the old guy wheezing at the top of the coastal path was anything to go by!)

We'll keep a look out for your labs when we are next down!

John

www.marsupialelvis.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.