Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all you fellow Lab lovers

My name is Nigel and, although I share the surname of Dave and Julie who run this forum, I am no relation. My Lab is called Harvey, he is now 7 months but it seems like Ive had him for ever as he is such a big part of my life

I have always had dogs but Harv s my first Lab, I just wish I never left it so long before getting one as they are such wonderful dogs. I also have two teenage children, Thomas (14) and Kate (17), two cats, Macee and Jocee (sisters, 2yo) and a horse, El Cid (Kate rides him, I just pay the bills!;)

This forum has been a great source of information and encouragement to me during the time I have had Harvey, great site with some lovely people, I look forward to it continuing to be so

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi Nigel Hi Harvey....

Good to see you both .... and to add to what you said above nigel is also the the offical tour manager of our very own mascot "BARCO" :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hi Nigel, welcome back.
Lucky you - Cornwall is one of my favourite places - had some very happy camping holidays there when the children were younger.
Jenny :)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hi Nigel Welcome back. Cornwall is also one of my favourite places. Regards Meg

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Welcome Nigel

I got my Kimmy from a breeder down in Cornmwall. Oakglen Labradors in Camborne, we then had a 3 hour driver to get back home to Somerset so by the time we got home Kimmy was well and truely used to being in the car and he was such a good boy.

Welcome back.

Best wishes

Ann and Steph

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Nigel,
Cornwall is one of our favourite haunts - we really want to buy a holiday home (to become a permanent home when we retire as we have tied accomm.) and are saving like mad to do so.
Our first holiday with our pup (due to come to us in April) is going to be near to St Agnes - lots of sand and sea for him to enjoy!!
Kerri :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts