Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Colette and I live in a small village just North of Perth, Scotland. I have lived there for 20 Years, befor I moved here I lived in Milton Keynes. I have 3 teenage children, and as you already know 4 dogs, Coral,yellow who is 6, Riva, yellow 2 years,Ellie-black-14 months and Tara-7 black, she's a rescue dog who I have ownly had for 6 weeks.

I do dog showing when I can in my spare time and thoroughly enjoy it, and the fun people that you can meet, Ive won anything from 1st -- 4th places with 2 of my dogs, but my most recent success has been with Ellie.
Anyway, :lol: less of the rabbit, nice to be back anyway,becaus I was feeling withdrawal symptons starting to set in..... :)

Bye for now lol

Colette , Coral,Ellie,Riva and Tara

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hi Colette - Welcome back :D

Thanks for your PM, I did reply on Saturday but must've got lost due to the site going down and then I couldn't get back into the temp site yesterday after you posted. Anyway, re the food, I had spoken to Corbie's breeder about this a couple of weeks ago and she also mentioned the growing joints, etc. So he's still on the pup food for a while longer.

Graeme's parents live in Blairgowrie so always up and down the M90! We would've liked to live further north than we do, but it's the ideal spot for Graeme's commute to Edinburgh and I do love the area now with the Ochil hills on the doorstep.

Hope Ellie continues her winning run in the show ring :D

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Karen, and Corbie

Many thanks for your welcome, Glad I was of some help.

I love the scenery, piece and quiet that we get living here to move anywhere, had too much of that in the past :cry: :) so i'm staying put fornow, any way its too good for the dogs, all that open space for them to exercise :lol: :)

I feel sorry for all those town living dogs :cry:

Cor, my typeing skills are also starting to improve :roll:
Anyway got to go, so much too do 8) aswell as walking the dogs :) :)

Bye for now lol

Colette (Brighteye)

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I know what you mean about the peace and quiet and scenery - don't think I would ever move south again, it's bad enough when I go south to visit my family... feel so chlostrophobic down there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts