Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... I'm John and Barney is the little 4 legged black thing who lives with me and who potters from room to room destroying things.

You can see him on the Barneycam at www.marsupialelvis.com

I'm a first time dog owner but wouldn't give him back for the world ( except when he chews the furniture, and eats my mail, and costs me £45 at the vets, and... etc etc)

In fact I loved getting him and the new experiences so much that I wrote about our adventures in my book Shakespeare My Butt! and if you are ever bored (and I mean really bored) you can read some extracts from it at www.marsupialelvis.com

Hopefully it should bring back some good memories of getting your puppy for all of you. :p

I'd love to hear what you think of it

John

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hi John

Read the extract on your site and made me laugh ... poor dog! :lol: I had the experience of taking one of my parents' westies to the vet once and they put one of those plastic collars on him so he couldn't lick one of his front paws - the collar was bigger than him! I took it off when we got home as he couldn't walk with it on without it getting caught on the floor - I put a sock on his paw instead! :D

We've got a lovely 3 month old chocolate lab - who needs to buy a shredder for destroying all those important documents?!! He's lovely really :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Karen Delighted you enjoyed the snippets. Did you go and see Barney on the Barneycam too?

As for the shredding of documents, some security analyists say that there is a danger that criminal masterminds can take the shreds and stick them back together again and re-read the document.

You'd have to be a brave criminal to go through the remains after they have gone through the Barney patented shredding service!!

Best Wishes

John

www.marsupialelvis.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts