Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im back been a really hectic 6mnths the last being awfull just quick summary i'll add more later mylo escaped n came back 5 mins later bleeding n shaking hes fine but we think he was attacked my 14yr old son got hit by a car he actually put his head through the windscreen were he bounced right up the car he walked away after 2 nights in hospital with little more than bruises!! 6 days later son still using crutches we were involved in a car accident we were in our carn the other the driver came on to our side of the road n hit us car was wrote of we brought i back repaired n mot it then the engine blew arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!! i have finally got it back today its had the engine replaced n a new clutch cost loads but its done now n i hope thats my misfortune over for a while lol

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Welcome back Monya, you have had an eventful few months, hope your son is fully recovered from his accident, sounds like he was very lucky indeed, also hope everyone is alright after the next accident and that Mylo is ok after what happened to him.

They say things come in 3`s so hopefully you`ve used them all up and things will settle back to normal for you all now :)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mary my son is fine now he still has a bit of a limp the bruise on his leg swelled so much they were worried about compartment syndrome n thought they might have to cut his leg to release the pressure but it went down by itself i keep telling him how lucky he was at the time paramedics thought hed broken both legs!!
mylo is fine to he had a cut in his nose n looked worse than it was i think he was more shocked than anything knowing mylo he prob went bounding over tail waging to say hello

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Hey Monya, lovely to hear from you again.

Hurry up and post some pics of that Diva puppy please....would love to see how she turned out.

Betsie sends you all kisses and hopes that things are on the up for you all.

Trace xx

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi trace shes beautiful even if i do say so my self lol love that pic all those lab bums big hugs for bestie i go find some pics for you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts