Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email by mistake the other day at work, meant for a colleague who had left a few weeks earlier. It was from her dog training school and it was advertising Labradorforums as a "great website". I agree
I lost my beloved black lab last month and Labradorforums website is a great comfort

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Lacey

Welcome to the site. I am so sorry to hear of your loss - I'm pleased to hear the Lab Forums has offered some comfort at this difficult time.

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi lacey

welcome to the site :):) sorry to hear of your loss i found this site also after the loss of my choccy lab tessa last year in november..its a diffuclt time but hopefully the pain will ease for you soon ..

hope to chat with you soon feel free to pm me if you like :)

clair

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Lacey,

I to found LabForums by accident and am glad I did. We lost our first black lab 8 years ago and there are some lovely words in the Rainbow Bridge section of the forum. After 10 months without a lab, we bought Shadow, a beautiful black lab pup who is now 7 on Wednesday :D

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Lacey,

Welcome to the site.

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your Lab, so pleased you have found us all here, and i hope you will find some comfort. I'm glad you're enjoying the site, and pleased you received that email by mistake!

I'm sure it's a very difficult time for you still, with the loss of a loved one, but we are all here, should you ever want to talk about the memories you have or anything else.

Bye for now

Julie

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi Lacey, welcome to LF :) I'm fairly new here too , sorry to hear of your loss, but this is a great site everyone's so friendly :D you'll make loads of new friends :D take care for now ,

Jaiss x Spirit

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
Welcome - so sorry for your loss. Am glad you find comfort here - rainbow bridge posts really are beautiful if you wish to have a look.

This forum is fantastic I have had Ruby 4 weeks (first dog) and I would have been a jibbering wreck without all these folks.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Lacey welcome to LF, sorry to hear of the loss of your Lab, as the others have said the Rainbow Bridge posts can be of some comfort.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi,
Like everyone else, so sorry to hear of your loss, maybe receiving that email by mistake was fate showing you a place to find some support. It's a great site and I'm sure you will find lots of people to share experiences and memories with.

Claire, Chris and Amber

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hi,
Like everyone else, so sorry to hear of your loss, maybe receiving that email by mistake was fate showing you a place to find some support. It's a great site and I'm sure you will find lots of people to share experiences and memories with.

Claire, Chris and Amber

1 - 12 of 12 Posts