Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having read most of the articles here I thought it was about time I introduced myself and our puppy.
I am Claire and our gorgeous pup is called Harvey who is a chocolate lab. He has been with us for a week now, well actually 9 days.
We are off to the vets on thursday for his 2nd vaccinations and then finally we can take him out.....which will be nice as the day we can go out will be my birthday!
well hope to speak to you all soon,
Take care

Claire

·
Registered
9 Posts
Its nice to see someone else in the same boat we have just bought a 10 week old golden labrador puppy and has been with us for 4 days, he has settled well we have not had a dog before and would welcome any advice

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Claire,

We too have a new puppy called Harvey :)

He's was 15 weeks yesterday,and we've had him just over a month.

He has settled in really well and I hope your Harvey gives you as much pleasure as ours .... well except for a few puddles still :lol:

Best wishes

Fay

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi again

thanks everyone for the welcome.
Harvey is a sweetie, the problem we have is our 9 year old cat, he doesn't like sharing :( house or attention ! but we will keep trying.
Claire x
Bala if you get any good advice please please pass it along. This is our first dog too. My parents have always had dogs but don't do the training bit of bringing them up !! so i am determined that our little pup will be a perfect adult dog ...eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts