Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is clair i have a black labrador her name is brandy and she just turned 6 :D i joined this site to see what other ppl have to say or if i can get any helpful tips on the breed...we did have a chocolate lab but sadly we lost her in november 2004 she had cancer of the throat and toungue she was only 6 so it was a huge shock to the whole family we miss her loads x x x ..we are condsidering getting another lab but as of yet we havent found that special one..we also have a male(neutered) king charles spaniel and 3 cats.. :lol: ..yes animal mad in this house..lol..hopefully i will find my way around this site a bit more hope to chat with some of you soon

clair

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
welcome clairiscrazy

Hi wecome to the forum,havent been here that long myself but I have learnt a lot in a short time.hope you arent getting wet as we are here in south wirral.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yes the lovely rain..lol its good for the gardens..and mucky paws that walk through the hall..lol..yes i have found some good things to read so far still gettting a lil lost but so far i love this site loads of really good pics aswell i will have to learn how to put a pic of my brandy on here soon

thanks for the welcome :D

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Clair

Welcome to the site. So sorry to hear about your loss last year. I hope you find that special lab soon - sounds like you have a lovely family home full of pets!

All the best to you, Brandy, 'King Charles' and of course the cats! Look forward to seeing some piccies soon.

Nicola.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts