Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,
I just want to introduce myself and say Hi to all the fellow Labrador lovers.
We got our Baby today and I am loving him to the moon and back. He is the perfect addition to our family.
His name is George and he is 8 weeks old.

I would really appreciate any tips or advice for bringing up George, I want to get it right from the start.

A big HELLO from us all, hope to get to know you all.

Samantha and George. xxx

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Hello Samantha and George :D
Welcome to LF.
Congratulations on your new arrival i hope he brings you many years of unconditional love and laughs.
I don't have many tips as we got Diesel when he was 3 but im sure someone will be along shortly to help you. Have a look in the 'puppy' section im sure there will be some useful info in there. :wink:
I look forward to seeing pics

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hi and welcome to LF !!

Ask away on anything your unsure of - theres always plenty of people that will be able to offer you good advice !!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Hello and welcome to LF :D

I hope your first night with George goes well, and looking forward to seeing some pics :D

You will find lots of great advice on LF :D

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome to LF to you and George!

Make sure you have a good look at the puppy section on here, it has a wealth of information which has been invaluable to me!!

Also don't be shy about posting 'silly' questions! I've posted loads in the last few months :oops: and have always got great advice!!

Looking forward to some puppy pics soon!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and George :D

Would really suggest you reading the puppy section. Any questions or problems, ask away on here and we will do our best to help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts