Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fello lurkers

I woke up on Monday morning and found to my horror that something had happened to my internet provider during the night, so mass panic set in, as i knew until I had one I could not log onto lab forums, the other problem was that broadband to this area has been held up for a couple of weeks due to a glitch in the system. The next day or two was sheer hell, I was starting to get withdrawal symtoms, went out and stocked up on choccy and crisps to try and take away the sheer desperation away. :roll:

But on Wednesday a free demonstration disc from A.O.L. popped through my door in the post. Panic over, I thought, so hear I am back on again :? , hopefully not too long before we get broadband, with a bit of coincidence, we have a guy who lives in the village where I live who you can get the equipement from, so hey the skies the limit when it happens finally
I'll be on it all hourslol :lol:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
hi colette

Glad you are back on, I have friends who stay in Aberfoyle and they are waiting on broadband. The difference is like day & night and as you say you will be on for hours.

Hope Broadband arrives soon

Margaret

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
My brother-in-law lives in Douglas and they should be getting it this summer as well. I never thought I'd get broadband in my village and now I've had it almost a year and its been great - especially for downloading music and working on my websites.

We used to have it in my office down south so when I started working from home dial-up was a drag as we couldn't get broadband where I used to live.

AOL recently upgraded my broadband speed for free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts