Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once my sister and I were going on a picnic.We left Eddie in the car because we went for a walk.When we came back we found a empty picnic basket and a very embarresed dog.I have never seen a dog look so guilty in my whole life.We went home a nd got our tea.It took us a while but we did forgive him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ha! Ha!
I think our little puppy can beat your picnic fiasco! We came home after leaving our puppy out of his cage for the first time, only to find that he had got hold of a multi-pack of crisps out of a cupboard and eaten 14 packets. He had a very fat tummy and didnt particularly want his dinner that night ! He didnt like salt and vinegar crisps though! We have now learnt our lesson and we no longer keep food in our bottom kitchen cupboards- the joys of havin a choc lab!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I won a caption competition at our agility club and the prize was a bag of biscuits and treats for Poppy. I bunged it in the back while we had our lesson and forgot about it. By the time we got home she'd scoffed the lot!

Rosie

·
Registered
421 Posts
piggy

The first night Barney came home, we thought it best to let him sleep with my friends Collie dog for comfort.

In the night, Barney climbed into the old nappy buckety where the Collies food was stored...and ate his was back out again.

He was like a little barrel with legs when we came down later.

Some way to thank the old dog for making you welcome!!

John

www.marsupialelvis.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts