Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests ;)

anybody with any info on these breeders?

Do they have success at showing or are they predominently pet breeders? Do they work their labs? etc. etc. :)

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
I know they show and have a chocolate stud dog - but I remember looking before and struggled to find much specific information on them through the web.

Looking at the show results - I know the owners of that dog - they were the first ever people we met and spoke to when we started showing :D

They do quite well in the showring, one of their bitches recently got her first CC

Sue

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I know it's old thread but there still might be people looking for information about Eromdop. We've got Shelby from them & it's hard to find words to express how wonderful they are. Very friendly, caring people (especially comparing with Barney's breeder). When we went there we spent few hours with them, it was more like we were taking a child from them not a puppy. What's important for us they didn't care what nationality we are (while few breeders did), just cared about our attitude to dogs. We still stay in touch, Judith & Bill Podmore are very helpful and really care what's going on with their puppies.
Their dogs are health tested and shown regularly with good results - I do recommend them as I don't regret taking a dog from them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve found this post as I was looking for the Eromdop sire line. We sadly had to say goodbye to our Chocolate boy last week who was the son of Linchris Toffee Rolo. Chester who was born in Chester, was 16 today. He was fit until the last 36 hours of his life, so going so suddenly was a total shock but a blessing he didn’t suffer. He was slim & strong as an ox, hardly had any grey and walked 2 miles every day even in the days before he died. Such a great pedigree and from a super sire and mother.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts