Black Jack Boy
Theowier Turrow
Costler Roger

Great Grand Dam's:
Melody Start Centile
Kimberly
Mango of Turrow
Straw Doll

Some names might have a letter wrong as i cant understand some of the letters off the breeders handwriting.

Grand Sire

·
Administrator
20,589 Posts
Off the top of my head there's a bit of Irish working lines in there, but I'll tell you more later when I've had time to study the dogs.

Regards, John.

·
Administrator
20,589 Posts
Is your dog registered with the KC? Because sorry but nothing makes sense on this pedigree. Initally I thought Theowier Turrow would prove to be Theoweir Turrow, but cannot find a dog from that kennel with the name Turrow. I can find Ray’s Delight, but her sire was Castleriver Roger and dam was Straw Doll, not as you have, and she was recorded with only two pups, Behey Widgeon and Lovely Rambler. I think that the dogs Melody Start are in fact Melodystar. I can in fact find Melodystar Centile but no progeny and cannot find Vince. There are dogs with the affix Kimberly, but there should be a second word, (No registered dog could be just Kimberly because it is a registered affix.) Sorry but most of the names you have given simply do not appear on either the KC’s database or mine.

Regards, John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts