Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....anyone out there got a realtion of Barney (Hartscrest Baghdad) born 7th Match 2003?

The breeder was Mr Fryer down in Oxfordshire

His Dad was Langdale Greengage of Rhemacourts and his mum was Beautiful Sweet Belle

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Hi

You may be lucky to find some siblings / half siblings, but if you post the pedigree details, you will find lots more pupsters related in one way or another :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Son of Langdale Greengage

I have a son of Langdale Greengage. His name is Alfie (Rhemacourts Armand), and he is 14 years old, and the most beautiful old boy, with so much character. His mum was Little Gemma (Shargill Duplicate).

·
Administrator
20,589 Posts
Hello KellyS. Your dog is very much of Sandylands breeding, going right back to the old Sandylands lines. Ch Sandylands Mark is on both sides of the pedigree. I have to admit he was not one of my favourites. (But in that I'm in the minority. :) My friend, who was a judge always considered him the best dog she ever had the privilege to judge.) But behind Mark are the famous "T," Sandylands Tan, Tandy and Tweed of Blaircourt, and Tweed's sire, Champion Ruler of Blaircourt. Ruler was bred by Margie Cairns in 1956 and sold to Gwen Broadly (Sandylands.)

But there is, (to me) a more famous dog. Ch. Squire of Ballyduff, owned by Mrs. Bridget Docking in 1974, Squire was out of Ch. Ballyduff Marketeer. Though a show dog, he was regularly worked, and appears off the back of many modern Field Trials Champions. A dog with brains as well as looks!

John :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts