Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
My god what are people like?? I'm not going to even get into the trap debate, but what's the point of putting a trap down if you don't check it..this is one hell of a lucky dog and i would want the police to be finding the idiot who put the trap down..

I really despair.. :(

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Thank heavens she was found and thank goodness it was not a snare. The person that set it should be strung up by the short and curlies and left to survive on rainwater themselves :evil:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Thank goodness for the british weather!, poor dog must have suffered not least from the sores created by rubbing against the cage, she looks really well and happy in that clip Lorna put a link to.

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
That poor dog must have gone through hell, thank goodness she survived and is home with her family.

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Thank goodness she came through such an awful ordeal! Despicable person leaving an unmonitored trap for that long! I hope they can be traced and have the right to use traps removed from them.

As others have said it is inhumane to trap ANY animal and not tend them for that long. Fortunately brave Bessie is back where she belongs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts