Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another year has come and nearly gone and we have seen members come and go and come back again, we have had tears of sadness with a number of our members dogs taking their place at Rainbow bridge this year and of course lots of happy posts with new puppies and rescue dogs getting homes.

This forum would not be the success it is without YOU it's members, and on behalf of the Admin and Staff team here on LF we would like to thank you for sharing your stories with us.

I personally would also like to thank the Staff team here on LF, without them it would be extremely difficult to run the forums, they have been here to offer their sage advice, to sort out arguments and to keep the forum running smoothly.

Finally, I would like to wish you all a very Safe and Happy Christmas and a fun filled and glorious New Year.

Love and Best wishes

Natalie xx

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Can I join in the sentiment and say a big thank you for all the help, support and brilliant advice I've received from this lovely forum. I've never been a member of a forum before but have really enjoyed the past year. You've made me laugh, cry, smile, and not feel a total nut case being so obsessed with my lovely Labradors.
Best wishes for a lovely Christmas and happy 2014. God bless.

·
Premium Member
11,593 Posts
I would also like to thank everyone on LF.I have missed you all,due to us moving .Idon't know where I would be without everyone on LF.Thankyou.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Thank you everyone on here! I live in the sticks and find it difficult to get out and meet people but really enjoy reading about what everyone is doing, smiling and crying along with you.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Love Susan and Poppy who made me live again!

xx

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Happy Christmas to you all and a Healthy and Happy New Year Sheila x

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Merry Christmas and thank you very much to everyone working on and contributing to the forum. As a first time owner it is very reassuring to have somewhere to turn to, ask silly questions, chat to like-minded dog owners and feel reassured that I am not alone!

Lots of love to you all from Cooper and me and we hope 2014 brings you much joy and happiness!

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Merry Christmas to all LFers and their Doggies xxx :reindeer: :santa:

Love from Me an' Dil xxx

Chel and Dilys xxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts