Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To these little porkers, who are 1 year old today (except Doris who didn't want to come out until Lynda made her). Can't believe Zasa tucked 11 of these porkers away, somehow she did, and they all thrived. She has been such a super mum for both her litters, and produced some beautiful pups that have made wonderful companions, I'm very proud of my little family of Labradors, every last one.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love those puppy food bowls!
I borrowed them from Lynda, it gives the impression the pups were really well behaved at meal time, but actually, I spent so much time switching them back round to where they should be as they were convinced the food in the next bowl MUST be better than theirs.

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Happy Birthday to Doris' brothers and sisters. She managed to hang on until about 4am the next day before she finally made an appearance. She was special from the very start and is even more so a year later.

·
Administrator
20,646 Posts
Doris is like Chloe then. She also has two birthdays, though in her case she was born the day before her brothers and sisters. (And she has been in a rush ever since!)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Aw lovely photos! Happy Birthday pupsters. x

Reactions: Tarimoor
1 - 7 of 7 Posts