Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep it's over 6 years ago that a certain pupster was posted on here for the second time, needing a forever home. <3

An unclaimed stray 4month old cute pup who was then returned from his found home at 12 months old has we now think found his forever home. :) Luna told me he could stay yesterday when I offered to return him to the rescue for her ;)

He's now Tucker RL5, yes he competes at the highest level in Kennel Club Rally Obedience nowadays, just 2 more qualifying scores will give him the final RL6 title. He came 3rd in the Anysize Agillidogz Winter League and is now competing in the Jumping Jacks Veterans Classes (see video below).

We do lots of geocaching nowadays exploring new places and making new friends. Tucker loves a good walk!

6 years ago this Rescue section of the forum was a thriving place with labradors of all ages, sexes, sizes, breeding, colours and characters finding homes through being posted on here. Tucker is just one of many enjoying himself thanks to being posted on here. So thanks LF for giving me and Luna a Tucker to fill the gap we had for him.

Happy 6th Gotcha Day Tucker-pup!

LOOK JohnW!!! A sit and hold! It's still a 6 year plus work in progress but progress is being made!

Winter Agility Winnings

Call me Tucker RL5 from now on!

Tucker with an observer...

Rally Obedience competing

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Absolutely wonderful...

Makes me somewhat emotional after a really, really, really tough week (and a bottle of Malbec). Thank God for this forum and all who sail in it.

Well done to you both (and Luna) and so many happy years there and many more to come

Anyway... a BIG decision made this evening.. watch this space.... #another?

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Happy 6th Gotcha Day Tucks 🎂
Can't believe it's been 6 years!!! - - How time flies when you're having fun 😀 😎

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

Reactions: Luna-Tuck

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Doesn't time fly. Happy Gotcha day plus 1 Tuckermeister!

Reactions: Luna-Tuck

·
Administrator
20,587 Posts
Love the sit and hold! But don't they just come alive when we do things with them. They just love to work with us, no matter what we teach!

John xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts