Labradors Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever left him to roam stray as a teeny 4 month pup and whoever gave him back up to rescue because their working hours changed when he was just over a year old...POOR YOU!

And to his Wonderful, Caring, Fantastic, Marvellous Foster Mum Sarah (dirtychicken) who let him invade her home twice and has continued to watch over him like a sparkling star... THANK YOU! He thrives knowing the Sarah he adores will always be there for him!

Thank you to LF for showing me Tucker in his hour of need! He's home because he was posted on this forum, he's home because this forum is such an advert and support for wonderful rescue dogs, he has such a fabulously fun life with lots and lots of 2 and 4- legged friends because of this forum!

Lizzie's Barn Sanctuary gave me a true STAR! A Natural Gundog , Agility Whizz and Rally Obedience Wonder and best of all the Perfect Pet Dog!

A day of complete spoiling coming up and he just might be celebrating for the rest of the week too with a camping trip away with friends and a Rally Obedience demonstration at the Dogs Trust, Wymeswold on Sunday (all welcome to cheer him on!) :D

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Fantastic

I feel the same way about ours -- so glad somebody else's selfishness, thoughtlessness and downright meanness meant we got ourselves a wonder dog.
EDIT -- thats not to say all rescues come from this scenario!!! It's just I know Judy was on her way to the canal... which still makes my blood boil almost 6 years later.

Here's to a wonderful 3rd gotchya day and many, many, many more to come.
Some things are just fate and meant to be and a lovely dog, deserves a lovely owner who sticks up lovely messages like that!!!

We will be forever grateful for your kind words and support when Judy was diagnosed with ED and Tucks will be forever grateful for what you did for him and do every single day.

HGD!

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Bit late to the party but, just wanna say, Hope you've had a good one - - - you're a Cool Dude :D luv Dilys xxx

Chel and Dilys xxx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.