Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post a huge happy birthday to my darling boy Ozzie. He's such a gorgeous boy now, he has really matured into an amazing fella, and I am now quite sad that he's been castrated - in the past 12 months he's really changed his body shape and now he looks so much like his dad's side of the family, I think he could have had a chance in the ring if I tried him now. He's nothing like the skinny boy he was last birthday!

He's very popular today, he's had birthday cards from all over the world, and a phone call from each set of Grandparents as well. He's not been as spoilt this birthday, mainly because I can't find anything to buy him that he doesn't already have, that he would actually like! So a few more soccer balls should see him happy for another year :) We had a lovely walk today and he had an icecream afterwards, which he ate very delicately and took his time licking all the soft serve out of the cone, much to Vegas's disdain!! :D

Here's some family photos taken a few weeks ago when we went up north - we caught up with his breeder (who has mum & sister), his litter brother, and of course neph-pup Winston again. He has loads of family Ooooop Norf :)

Mum Tess, Ozzie, sister Phoebe

Ozzie, and big brother Harry (who lives on Hilbre Island)

Anyway, a huge happy birthday to my darling boy, thank you so much for coming to live with us, we love you to pieces Ozzie Pumpkin!

Love Mummy, Daddy and Vegas

PS - I have just scraped in at having posted this on his actual birthday by a whole entire minute :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
happy birthday ozzie!!! hope you had a great day, being spoiled rotten by mummy, daddy and little bro vegas!! :wink:

love and slurps jan and rubes xxx

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
"Belated Birthday Wishes OZZIE!"

Hope you had a great day you handsome chap, Love from all us Westons xxxx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts