Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....I really love going out as a family, me, hubby, kids and Bailey....and we found a great place for us all

A lovely park really near us, that has a fantastic play area for the children, and it has a water part, with sprinklers so we took towels and swimming things for the kids

Huge grass areas, ideal for picnics.....a pond (with ducks) and fountains

And a fantastic off-lead area for dogs, that is enclosed :D

The park is huge too so we had a lovely walk round, and there is a reptile & butterfly house so the kids went for a look with daddy

I just wish I had taken my camera as we really had a lovely time.....the children (and us of course) had missed Bailey as we have been away for 5 days and Bailey had been with relatives, and it was lovely to spend some time all together :D

Another dog owner made me giggle when she grabbed all Baileys skin (she does have quite a bit extra :lol: ) and said 'Oooo you have lots of growing to do little lady, how old is she?'.......she was a bit shocked when I said 2 :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Sounds as though you had a REALLY lovely time. I love coming back from a holiday without them. I miss them so much while I'm away that I think I shouldn't go.

Where is it? I'm only over the water from you.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jazzsmum said:
Sounds as though you had a REALLY lovely time. I love coming back from a holiday without them. I miss them so much while I'm away that I think I shouldn't go.

Where is it? I'm only over the water from you.
Victoria Park in Widnes Shirley :D :D so even nearer to you than me :wink:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Know it well. Jazz used to walk there every day as a puppy after I dropped my kids off at Fairfield High School. Probably why she's fearless. She went from about 12 weeks, and played with every size of four-legged beastie. The last child left Fairfield 5 years ago, so I rarely go now.

Why not try Pickerings Pasture at the back of me. We cut through from the fields behind our house. Just let me know and I'll PM you my number and we'll walk over and meet up.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jazzsmum said:
Why not try Pickerings Pasture at the back of me. We cut through from the fields behind our house. Just let me know and I'll PM you my number and we'll walk over and meet up.
Ooo I've not heard of it before.....we would love to come over for a walk, I will PM to meet up one time, I know there is a NW GT already this weekend & we may be away in the caravan the following weekend so will probably be after then, I will have to get directions too :oops: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts