Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first foster girlie Cassie :D :D :D
Ross and Cassie

We had lovely afternoon in Weauld park and a lovely picnic to start with .............thanks so much Rach :wink:

Cassie looks wonderful so happy and she clearly adores her mum and dad :D Made my day watching her galloping around with Baxter and Darcie although she wasn't up for swimming with them bless her. Did enjoy wallowing in the mud with Baxter though :lol:
So nice to see the other side after fostering :D

Have a few pics (was too busy yacking :oops:) Hopefully Rach will be on with hers which will be so much better than mine .

Thanks again Rach and Nick for a lovely afternoon with my favourite choccie girl see you soon :D

Few i took before we came home

Baxter and Darcie are like the terrible twins always together as you can see . :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Lovely pics Marie, must have been lovely to see Cassie settled with her new family after you fostered her :D

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mary i was so excited about seeing her you have no idea :lol:

Very hard to explain how it makes me feel lots of emotions ...............am grinning from ear to ear now typing this :wink:

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
wow she looks fab Marie, looks like you had a lovely time.....it not like you to yack all day pmsl

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Well I didn't get too many photos either! But these are the few that I have of the muddy pooches.

Was lovely to see you Marie and Ross. And the hippos disguised as labs seemed to enjoy themselves too. Cassie is now sleeping soundly.

Rach X

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the pics Rach ......................love the one of them together :wink:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
How wonderful! What a lovely lovely end for this gorgeous girl - a wonderful home and a get together with foster mum and her foster brother and sister...

Wonderful pics!

Just one thing - next time either of you are headed for WEald Park - please please let me know as I am literally 2 mins away ... :D :D

Eve Neo and Bramble

1 - 20 of 21 Posts